Sunday, June 20, 2010

Team Jacob or Team Edward?




"Are you Team Jacob or Team Edward? I just really need to know." -Mr. Awesome

These are the types of questions I get asked on daily basis. Welcome to my life. To answer his question, I replied Team Edward.

Now hear me out...I love me a warm blooded underage werewolf just as much as the next woman in her late 20's who loves Twilight. But I just can't ignore the love story between Bella and Edward. And we all know how much I love a love story. Oh, you don't? Ok, well I LOVE love stories. I highly recommend reading this series. It's an easy read and SUUUUUUUUPER addicting.

Speaking of that...Eclipse comes out sooooooon! Anyone want to join me?!?! No one will judge you, I promise. Ok, maybe a little. But it will be worth it.

5 comments:

  1. TEAM EDWARD!!! Talk about brooding romance, not to mention he is sooooo dreamy {sigh}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Edward totally! I'm seeing it the day it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Team Edward in the books, but I've got to say that Jacob steals the screen in the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Team Edward!

    Only 2 days until Eclipse is released!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!