Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Bachelorette!


I am just loving Ali this season as the Bachelorette! She is super straight-forward and tells the guys like it is. I am excited for the upcoming episodes "Around the World" but I think it might be a bit much. Aren't fairy tale dates and private jets enough to distort your view of these guys? Why not add traveling to foreign countries?!

Just sayin'. Don't be surprised to be let down when real life comes. I wonder why these relationships rarely last...it entertains me though, so keep it coming!!

3 comments:

  1. I've recorded the first 3 episodes but haven't watched them yet!!! I was debating on if I should start the season, but I think I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it too!! im really liking Roberto so far...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!