Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm Coming Chelsea Handler!



This weekend has been planned for a few months, and I am so excited to see Chelsea Handler do standup on Saturday! If it's anything like her book, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang, I can't wait. It's amazing to say the least. You can get her book here Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. She also has a couple other books that are just as hilarious Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea and My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands.

I watch her show on E!, but honestly my favorite part is when she is off the cuff on the roundtable. Her wit and timing are hilarious. Bre and I WILL be standing in line to get a picture with her, and she WILL be signing my book. Hooray!

Oh, and a bonus is that Staff Homosexual, Guy Branum will be opening for her. He's amazing, and can't wait to see his act.




2 comments:

  1. I HEART HER SO MUCH!!! I love her honesty, and she's such a comedic talent it's ridiculous. I'm jealous of you today. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Are you there Vodka, it's me Chelsea and love, love, loved it. I'm so jealous that you get to see her live!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!