Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up!

Why do the weekends always go by so fast? Whoever decided a 5 day work week was normal was seriously disturbed. I think 4 is juuuuuust right. Don't you agree?

Friday night Mr. Awesome and I went to Sushi with some friends. The wait was about an hour, so we went next door to have drinks while we waited. Natch....We then proceeded to order Sake and Sapporo for the whole table. I opted to stick with my Chardonnay and they did not disappoint with the pour. I barely had to tip the glass it was so full. I'd say it was about 2 1/2 glasses worth. No complaints here. We continued the party at Amy's house and had ridiculous conversation that may or may not have included the "Teach Me How To Dougie" song. Always a great night cap.


Saturday we slept in, had lunch at one of our favorite places downtown (Pronto) and helped some friends move in. (Yep, we like them THAT much) So happy to have these crazy kids living close to us again! :) Looking forward to many fun events with these two.

Mashley...

Saturday night, in a search for all things fried and chocolate covered bacon, we headed up to a local fair. It's definitely in the woods and as my friend said, "It feels like we're camping." It had the usual...random booths, animals, carnies and TONS OF TIE DYE. I mean, mounds and mounds of tie dye. Crazy amounts. After the fair, we celebrated a 21st birthday. He turned 21 at midnight and the bouncer didn't flinch when he came in at 11:30. Love it!





Sunday we went to brunch with Momma Awesome, went to Costco and EXERCISED. Talk about a weekend of eating. I need a detox after that one.

A wonderful weekend with amazing friends and family. Hope yours was great too!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha Mashley...love it! I was totally thinking of being Mrs. Pac Man this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH those costumes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!