Friday, August 6, 2010

Favorite Friday's...Friends Character!


Favorite Friends Character...JOEY!






Well, since this is one of my ALL-TIME favorite shows, I thought about this for a long time. All of them have hilarious and lovable qualities, but there is just something about Joey!

He is hysterical, constantly auditioning for ridiculous acting roles, always borrowing money, in love with food (sandwiches!!!!), an incessant flirt and down right good guy.

How could you not love Joey?!



Some of my favorite quotes:

Of course...."How You Doin'"

Joey: In my spare time, I, uh, read to the blind. And I'm also a mento for kids.
Interviewer: A "mento"?
Joey: You know, a mento. A role model.
Interviewer: A men…to.
Joey: Right.
Interviewer: Like the candy?
Joey: As a matter of fact, I do.

I believe this is the episode he puts the raw turkey on his head. Hilarious!

Monica: Also, just so you know, I'm not making a turkey this year.
Joey: What?
Monica: Well, Phoebe doesn't eat turkey...
Joey: Phoebe!
Phoebe: Turkeys are beautiful, intelligent animals.
Joey: No, they're not! They're ugly and stupid and delicious!

Joey: The question, Rachel, is this: does he like you? Otherwise, it's just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: You know, like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter. It's moo.
Rachel: Have I been living with him too long, or did all that just make sense?

Joey: If the Homo sapiens were, in fact, homo sapiens, is that why they're extinct?
Ross: Joey, Homo sapiens are people.
Joey: Hey hey, I'm not judging!

Aaaaand my favorite quote:

Ross: Meat on a dessert? That is not possible.
Joey Tribbiani: I know, and only one layer of jam? What is up with that?
Ross: It tastes like feet!
Joey Tribbiani: Well, I like it.
Ross: Are you kidding?
Joey Tribbiani: I mean, what's not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat, good!

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious quotes from the show!! I laughed so hard when I read them. I miss Friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT quotes! I know where all of those are from! The mento is classic and so is the one with the "dessert". Ross "It tastes like FEET"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I am seriously lauging out loud reading these quotes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!