Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!



On August 22, Mr. Awesome and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!

I can't believe it's been a year already, and I am happy to be a wife and not a bride. It's such a stressful time, but I wouldn't change it for the world!!!! We did save the top of our cake and ate it on Sunday. It tasted AMAZING and fresh. I was expecting it to be freezer-burned and disgusting, but was pleasantly surprised.

And of course, thank you to my amazingly wonderful friends and family who shared in our special day. We would not be here without you!

Happy Anniversary, and here's to 80 more!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your cake tasted good. I've had some friends who didn't have good luck with theirs! I don't miss the wedding planning days at all. I much prefer marriage.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!