Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Head...Shoulders...Fro's...and Balls


Troy Polamalu of the Steelers and his Fro


Normally I don't care much about sports unless it involves someone hot, and/or they are dating a celeb that I care about. This however was just too much to pass up!

Apparently a football player, Troy Polamalu of the Steelers, has his hair insured for $1 million by Head and Shoulders. Wait...they still make shampoo?

I would give him $1 million just to cut that thing. I'd finance it. Could you imagine showering next to this guy in the locker room? Or what his brush looks like? Not to mention his couch, bed and shower drain with all that shedding going on. I mean, how much shampoo does this guy go through? A liter a week? Does he condition? Clarify once a week? Good thing he's sponsored! AND how the heck does he fit that under a football helmet? Seriously, think about it. He must have a specially made one. A Fromet. Fro + Helmet = Fromet. See what I did there? He's only 5'10" so maybe he is trying to compensate for other things and grow a few inches...in height. Maybe I should give him Hair Goddess' number to get a Keratin treatment? Somehow, I don't think even that would help.

I think he's actually a bad decision to have on the team. The other teams run faster and with fear to avoid that lice infested mop of his. You KNOW Tom Brady is dodging that hot mess full of crabs, lice, and dandruff in fear of tainting his luscious locks. I guess when you aren't a hot quarterback (Tom Brady, Tony Romo) or a sexy Wide Receiver (T.O.), you have to do something to stand out.

You Fro Boy.

1 comment:

  1. He's a beast! I'd take him over sissy Brady or Romo any day. Hair and all!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5PdKRcPrug

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!