Monday, July 5, 2010

Reno Re-Cap

Last weekend we headed up to Reno to see my favorite comedian, Chelsea Handler. It just so happens Mr. Awesome's best friend lives there too! On Saturday, they were also having a BBQ, Blues and Brews Fest so we made sure to hit that up as well.

Bre and I started out the day lounging by the pool with our smuggled in vodka/SF Monster, then we had "Adult Sno Cones" with 2 shots of vodka each. Good combination, right?




After pool time, we headed downtown to check out the Brew festival. For $20 you got a mug and 13 chips to use at the 100 or so different beer booths. Each chip was worth 1 beer. Since we were pretty full drunk off our pool drinking, we all gave our chips to Flynn and Mr. Awesome. Here is what they decided would be a good idea to do with them...



Sorry, John!


After this debacle, we prettied up and headed to the Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang show. It was hilarious to say the least. At one point I was crying laughing. Definitely recommended if you get the chance to see her!


Remember when I said we gave our beer chips (about 35) to Mr. Awesome? Let's just say he had an early night. I took a cab home that smelled like an illegal substance, got lost and then he forgot my bag. Luckily friendy took a pic of his license plate just in case he decided to kidnap me. Thanks, B! All in all, a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!