Thursday, July 8, 2010

Favorite Fridays...Summer Attire

Favorite Fridays

Favorite Summer Attire!

I would have to say flip flops and flowy dresses...


I may have been known to sport flip flops, even in the rain. I wear them regardless of the temperature, but summer is when it's definitely acceptable. I bask in my summer fave...even when I visit clients I have a pair to change into after I'm done. I know, borderline obsessive.

My newest pair that I LOVE, my new Steve Maddens! You can never go wrong with Steve.
 You can get them here! Steve Madden Sannibel


My second fave are flowy dresses. This favorite has been much appreciated this summer season. Flowy dresses are very *cough* forgiving. Not to mention totally cute, festive and easy to throw on.

I wish I had ALL of these in my closet!




What are your favorite summer pieces?



To join in the fun, visit Jenn's Blog at A Girl With Pearls and a Boy With Toys

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes flip flops and flowy dresses are a staple in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! I have those Steve Maddens in gold and loveeee them!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!