Tuesday, July 20, 2010

4th of July!!!

I can't believe I haven't posted about 4th of July!!!!

What an amazing weekend to say the least....here goes!

We celebrated my Niece Jade's 2nd birthday on Saturday the 3rd.. She is getting so big and cuter by the minute! She kept saying she wanted "cake and presents" for her birthday. She loved playing in the park and the swing was by far her favorite.

Here are some highlights:




Then on Sunday morning we headed up to Mr. Awesome's home town for the Annual Parade. It's quite an event and the whole town goes. Pretty cute actually.




Then later that afternoon we had about 30 of our most awesome and fun friendies come over for a BBQ. We had a double slip and slide, an entire crock pot of nacho cheese, a keg, sangria, 85 jello shots and star tattoos. Let's just say it was pretty epic. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the event!



Hope you had a great 4th as well!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like good times. I love the pic of you and Jeff with your doggie!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!