Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Diet Plan?


Apparently 50-Cent lost a ridiculous amount of weight for a new movie role. He did it by walking for 3 hours a day on the treadmill and a liquid diet. Wait, he's in movies?

This led to the following conversation:

Kristen: 3 hour walks and liquid diet?



Kristen: hmmmmm


Breanne: gross


Breanne: I wish I could do that


Kristen: me too


Breanne: I wish I had time for 3 hours of anything outside of work


Kristen: um yeah


Breanne: if you turn pizza into liquid is it still bad for you?


Kristen: hahahaha


Kristen: that's a great question

Oh, and here's 50-Cent normally:


1 comment:

  1. i'm going to the gym tonight. maybe at 730. i'll walk all the way through primetime tv. that should get me through a couple hours.

    and slurpees are liquid.

    i think this is doable.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!