Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Girl



So, today is my birthday, and I am so lucky to have such amazing family and friends in my life. We celebrated on Saturday night at Dave & Busters, which was a total disaster. Luckily I had some drinks in me, but was pretty Hangry (combination of Hungry and Angry=Hangry) so needless to say I wasn't a happy camper.

However, just being with my friends made me happy. We didn't get any group shots since we were spread in the bar area and then seperated into 5 tables. Not kidding. To say I'm disapointed in D&B is an understatement. They tried to make it up with Donut Holes, but that just added more cellulite to my booty. Sooooo, fail.

...But my awesome friends make up for all things that could go wrong. xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!