Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Awesome Weekend!


I had an amazing weekend to say the least! Exhausted by the time Sunday evening came around {think 5 hour nap!!!}, but was so worth it.

Mr. Awesome and I met up with some friends at the Rivercats Game on Friday evening. Being the little kids we are, Mr. Awesome bought a batting helmet {for safety of course} and I got a pink claw. I of course opted for the pink, but notice the actual "official" color is maroon.




Saturday during the day, I hit the nail salon with  Bre then to the mall for some Mommy shopping. I may or may not have found these fabulous shoes as well!



Saturday evening I headed over to another friend's birthday dressed up for some horse racing! We looked fabulous and recieved many $1 wine "shots" paid for. Definitely will be going back!





On Sunday we had a Champagne Brunch with the Mom's, then headed to a chick flick. Their choice; The Back Up Plan. It was actually a lot funnier than I expected it to be.



Cheers to Motherhood!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Work that claw girl!!! I miss Rivercat's games, they are so much fun.

    Looks like a wonderful weekend.

    Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!