Thursday, March 18, 2010

Really?! With Mrs. Awesome






Really, Kesha? You think Britney is a sell out for not singing ALL of her songs at concerts? Really? You claim, "It's treating people as if they are too stupid to realize you are not actually singing." Really?! Who can dance like Britney AND sound perfect? If  people wanted to hear you JUST sing they'd buy your album, er, songs, errrrr...song on iTunes. Really, Kesha? You couldn't even do a poor man's impression of the famous "Bye Bye Bye" move without looking like a hot mess.

Well, at least you know you can't sing as you said perfectly yourself..."When I am singing, I may sound s--t sometimes, but at least you'll know I'm singing." Yep we sure do. Aaaaaaand it sucks. Stick to playing your song on the radio.


Oh, just in case you didn't know, Britney can, a) dance, b) put on an amazing show, c) become a household name without a symbol or eye patches.

For my friends who don't watch American Idol, here is her performance. I think you'll agree. And if you don't well, it's my blog and I do and say what I want. :)

**For some reason it's not letting me embed the video. Grrrr. Here is the link**

Kesha's Train Wreck Performance

Kesha slams Brit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!