Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas this year! We ended up going down to the bay area for Christmas Eve at Grandma Dent's house. We got to spend some time with our cutie niece, Jade! She is growing so fast and getting more adorable by the minute!




I was super excited to get to Mr. Awesome's parents house on Christmas Day to see that I am now completely official! I have my very own stocking on their mantle. I know, it only took 10 years but this made my day. All the stockings are hand made by his Aunt Diane and now I'm part of it. : )



Since Toby and Jade are cousins, they share toys and clothes. What, is that not normal? So Toby tried out Jade's new super fun pink Radio Flyer from her awesome Aunt and Uncle. We couldn't help but put him on the rocking horse too. He likes it, don't you think?



1 comment:

  1. you guys are too funny. We have VERY similar stockings that each one of us have. Yes, it is a big deal to have one made so you better be sure it's for keeps. We have to have some little old lady in a antique shop in old sac make ours each time a kid is born.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!