Monday, December 7, 2009

Have cupcakes, will travel




So I know it's been a little while, but I attended a National Conference in San Diego mid-November. Normally this is a crazy-fun stay up until 3am drink fest, but this year was a little different. Not sure if it's because the economy, or title companies (aka My Company) isn't allowed to purchase alcohol for clients anymore. Ummm, I'm going to go with the latter. Anyway, I had a great time catching up with co-workers and continuing to solidify our relationships with the major players in the industry.

The cupcakes (from Heavenly Cupcakes!!!) were an homage to Fross for her birthday, but were sadly not eaten by her. 3 were mysteriously missing and I'm sure we will never know who it was...

The Blueberry Martini was had at the Hard Rock Cafe. It was so delicious, I had to capture the yumminess. Best part? There was another entire glass in the shaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!