Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle!






My fabulous friend Kyle (and also my BFF Kaila's roomie) who has inspired me to start my very own blog and become a Tweet-a-holic (yes, I just made that up) had her famous Birthday Party on Saturday. It started with us girls gathering at Simone's new house, then heading to her wonderful parents who prepared us a delicious meal. The table was decorated so cute and they had all sorts of cocktails waiting for us; however we chose wine, natch. After dinner we headed back to Simone's house for more wine, cotton candy, ice cream sundaes, gossip and more wine. Yes, we had a cotton candy machine from one of her friends! It was quite delicious I must say.

A wonderful time was had by all, and I'm glad she liked the cupcake necklace I got her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!