Thursday, January 28, 2010

Impromptu Trip!

Mr. Awesome's brother will be in Monterey for a few hours on Sunday. This is a big deal because he lives in Germany! We're making a weekend out of it and heading down to spend some time on the beautiful coast of California.

It's been about 10 years since either of us have been, ok maybe a little longer, and neither of us are that excited to hit up the aquarium. I've seen the one at Marine World...good enough for me. So, not knowing what exactly to do, I Google (sorry, K) activities in Monterey. This is what comes up:


WAIT...Smiley Orca Face Painting?! Yessssssss please! That sounds just fantastic. No, no it doesn't. WTF is this crap? I mean, come on, Defense Security and the Student Activities office of a Junior College come up? This sounds HORRIBLE. Is it too late to cancel our reservation? No?...We have to go? Ok, I'll keep looking...




Ok, ok, this does look amazing. I hear there is good shopping and cute cafe's also. Twist my arm!

2 comments:

  1. love the new layout! monterey is really fun and cute. you won't be (too) bored for just a weekend. The downtown shops and eating are cute and the coast and warf are fun. rent bikes and ride along the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a fun trip!! I left you something on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!