Saturday, January 16, 2010

For Dog Owners or Dog Lovers





Having a Maltese definitely has good points and bad points. Good thing: they don't shed. Bad thing: constant grooming! Since groomers feel the need to charge upwards of $50 for a haircut and bath for the Big Man, we decided we could do it cheaper better. This has led to purchasing TONS of different shampoo's, conditioners, dry shampoo's etc. All of them leave this funky smell, even after he gets blow dried. (You know what I mean)

However my friends, the Pet Head, Fears for Tears Shampoo and the Furtastic Conditioner are ahhh-mazing. No joke. The conditioner makes his coat so soft and shiny, and smells so delicious. So delicious in fact, I've been tempted to try it out myself. Ok, I haven't but I've definitely thought about it. Maaaaybe in a pinch. Anyway, highly suggest this. You can purchase at your local Petsmart, Target or cutesy doggie couture boutique.

Happy Washing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!