Thursday, February 25, 2010

Really, Really Ridiculously Good News



Can it be? Is it true? Ben Stiller is in talks of doing a Zoolander 2 movie. Pretty sure nothing can beat the original movie, but bringing back the Zoolander character is amazing.

For those of you who don't really know the basis of the movie, Derek Zoolander is a model, who also has an IQ of about 2. All of his "looks" are exactly the same, but he thinks they are different. "I like the calendar because it shows my versatility." The first time I saw the movie, I thought it was so stupid. The more I watched it, the more I realized how awesome it is. Ben Stiller definitely makes the movie with his funny and ditzy comments. Yes, this man is ditzy, if that's even possible. "The files are IN the computer?!"

Can't wait. Don't judge me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!