Thursday, November 12, 2009

America's Next Top Model (ANTM)



Ok, so I am completely obsessed with this awesome show. Shown above is one of my favorite shoots. These girls represented the 7 Deadly Sins. And they were literally in a grave.

Say what you will about Tyra Banks, but she is a savvy business-woman. She knows what she is talking about. I love everything about this show. The drama, competition, amzing make-up and hair, the fashion, the "smize" and "modeling H2T." All of it is fabulous.

I think Tyra should do a face model competition. Maybe I could try out? My eyes are very unique and my lips are pretty amazing too. Aaaaaand that's about it for a modeling sense. Still, it would be pretty fab to be on the show. I keep trying to get Ashley or Amy to do it. Someday I will...someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!